Dinner, Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Orkney
Eastward Guest House b & b accommodation is located two miles from Burwick ferry port (foot passengers), and four and a half miles from the picturesque village, St Margaret's Hope and the Pentland Ferries port (all transport). A pleasant drive through the beautiful scenery of Orkney and crossing the sea over the Churchill Barriers, takes you to Kirkwall. Eastward Guest House is ideally situated for relaxing Orkney holiday accommodation in a rural retreat.
• Fun, friendship and good food are equal partners at Eastward House.
• Outstanding Guest Lounge with flat screen satellite Sky TV
• Free WiFi internet access and broadband connected PC available (guest lounge)
• Welcome tea and coffee on arrival • All day tea and coffee making facilities (guest lounge)
• Free off-road car parking spaces
• Panoramic rural views including the sea
• Peaceful, rural, walking area,including cliff-top walks
• Great base for exploring archaeological, spiritual, historical and wild Orkney
• Four miles from 'Tomb of the Eagles' and 'Banks Tomb' Neolithic archaeological sites
• Two miles from John O'Groats ferry point at Burwick