Copyright, Terms & Conditions
1. This site ("the Site") is owned and operated by Eastward House.
B. Use of the Content of the Site
1. We permit you to retrieve and display the content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store pages in electronic format on disk (but you do not have permission to store the information on a server or other storage device that is connected to a network) for your personal use.
2. Except as set out in clause B.1. above, you do not have permission to reproduce, modify or commercially exploit IN ANY WAY any of the content obtained from the Site.
3. If you wish to republish or redistribute any of the content contained in the Site, we can discuss the terms of a commercial licence with you. Please contact us.
4. Photographs (digital images) used on this Site are the protected copyright of the original owners whom have granted permission for Eastward House to republish images on the Site. You may not re-use any images for any purpose whatsoever without the express consent of the original Intellectual Property Right Owners. Contact us for further details.
C. Third Party Links
1. Our Site contains links to other Internet sites. We do not review all the sites that are linked to the Site for their content. If you use a link that connects to another site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content or any material you may come across after leaving the Site by way of a hyperlink or by any other means.
D. Limitation of Liability
1. The content we publish on the Site is provided on the basis that we disclaim all warranties regarding all such content, whether express or implied.
2. We endeavour to make sure that the information and content on the Site is correct and accurate. However, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
3. The content of the Site is for your general information and use. We do not intend that your specific requirements will be met when you obtain access to the Site. We particularly wish you to understand that the content does not constitute any form of specific advice or recommendation t hat you should rely on when making or refraining from making a decision.
4. Neither we, not the original providers of the content, accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues, profits or special damages (in contract or tort except in the case of death or personal injury, for which no limitation applies) arising from publication of the content on the Site, your use of the Site or your inability to use the Site.
5. If you decide to enter into an arrangement or contract with a third party named on this Site, you do so at your own risk.
E. Technical Errors
1. We aim to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, viruses or any other disabling phenomenon. However, some data or information on the Site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error free and we are not able to guarantee that the Site will not be interrupted or affected by this problem. We do not accept any responsibility concerning any problem you may meet with as a result of using this Site or any linked external sites.
F. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
1. These terms are to be governed by and construed according to Scottish law and the parties agree to submit any disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.